Saturday, November 21, 2009

Note to Self

You left home to get away from the drama, so, how come on your visit home, you end up a Bride's Maid in a Lesbian wedding?

I seriously think my life on paper sounds ridiculous and completely unbelievable, but this is, unfortunately, my real life.
I came home from my party school and had coffee with one of my friends, which was awesome. And then I called my Lesbian skittles addict and we got coffee too. With her girlfriend. And they had important news to tell me. They are planning their wedding. Yup. Kind of missing the alcoholic roommate...and guy roommie likes... okay, I don't miss him at all.
Shopping with the parents has been super fun though! That's the bright side of being home. Today was my mom's birthday and we went to the mall. It was a lot of fun.
But "Earth" is still the best part of my life. I hope I see him sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment